Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update and new Fighter Girls Store


I'm running myself into the ground this week preparing my paperwork so I can apply for dissertation fellowships for next year and escalating my training along with several of my fighters.  In a couple of days I will have my interview with boxer Poula Estrada, a flyweight Olympic hopeful for the first ever women's Olympic boxing team!  There will also be training videos, more interviews and several nutrition discussions. 

In the meantime, support organizations that create fight gear for women that is classy and functional.  FighterGirls has updated their store and now has even more gear to yearn after (and some stuff that is just plain fugly, but I know some people dig that). 

Check it out!

http://shop.fightergirls.com/

No comments: