- Jaco Clothings full length training tights offer a sleek form fitting shape and performance moisture wicking fabrics.
- Comfortable elastic waistband
- Contrast Flat-lock stitched panels provide a flattering athletic silhouette
- This garment is made with 87% Nylon and 13% Spandex
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach
|Taken on a 'pesky' fat day|
Quality: You can tell that all of Jaco's apparel is incredibly well made and comfortable. Note in the lifting picture that I am wearing one of their "Walk-Out" t-shirts, which is basically the most amazing tee I have ever owned. I don't plan on writing reviews of t-shirts y'all, but just be satisfied that I am planning to buy a ton of them for Xmas gifts this year.
Price: $49.99. Midrange for women's fitness apparel
|Requisite ass shot|
I am a little torn here. I love my other Jaco gear, including the t-shirt and the incredible training top I will review soon. The constant tugging on the waist of the pants is pretty damn annoying; so much so that I will probably not wear these pants for any type of martial arts or running. If the pants were restructured with a higher waistline or perhaps a drawcord to cinch the waist, I would be willing to give these guys another go in the gym. Until then, I may save them for errand-running as I acquiesce to the Coloradian yuppy trend of hitting the grocery store in workout apparel...you know...just to alert all other shoppers that I exercise.
Pants in Action!
Check out Jaco's Hybrid Full Length Training Tights and the rest of their women's training apparel